Friday, June 1, 2012

Oh How Lovely Was The Morning..

Who wouldn't want to spend a Friday morning {or any morning/time of day for that matter} with this cute face? {side note: He did not voluntarily keep his hat and glasses on. I had to distract him so would he forget they were on}We took advantage of this beautiful morning, and went on a walk around the neighborhood. I think we'll be doing it on a regular basis now that the weather is just awesome!

Knowing that summer is practically here, I knew we needed to get Gavin a hat to protect his bald little head from the sun. I had first bought one to match his swimming suit thinking he could wear it swimming, and it covered him up good. Well, Spencer HATED it. He thought the shape and color of it looked like a girl's hat, and he made fun of Gavin {in a teasing way} when I put it on him. It clearly wasn't a girl's hat, and I was just trying to be practical. Anyway, we took it back, and got this one: Which we are all much happier with, and it was cheaper too. Bonus!

Just chillaxin and enjoying the nice walk.

We walked passed the elementary school, and the kids were out. That sparked his interest. And just look at those cheeks from this angle. Chubbers! I seriously can't get enough of them/him. His sunglasses are also a little big...

Near the end of our walk, he had fallen asleep and was snoozing away. I can't blame him! The smell of fresh cut grass was everywhere, and I love that smell! Plus, all of the neighborhood sounds were pretty relaxing as well. Great walk for sure.
Haha you can see me in the reflection of his glasses. If you are wondering if my belly is noticably showing already, the answer is yes.

I just think everything he does/is, is so darn cute. I guess that comes with being a parent.