Monday, May 21, 2012

May Birthday's!

May Birthday's! There is A LOT!

My sister Amy! She is one the most caring and kind people I know. She has 4 kids, and one on the way! She has always been so supportive of me, and is also fun to hang out with. I look up to her a lot. She's a great mother, friend, sister, and so many other things! She just graduated with her Bachelor's degree in Elementary Education! She did it all online while working full-time, and raising 4 kids! Didn't. Skip. A. Beat. Yes, she is just awesome! Happy Birthday! I love you Amers!! {This pic she is holding Gavin}




4 out of us 6 roommates have birthdays within the first week of May.
I'll start with Ashly {3rd one from the left}. She is my dear {and quite frankly, hilarious} cousin! We have had many great memories together. She and I spent the summer before my first year at Snow together. We did basically everything together, and became really close. After Snow, she was a nanny in New York for a couple of years, and she loved it! She's now back in Utah, and was married last year. Happy Birthday! I love you Ash Bash!
Hilary {3rd one from the right}: She is so sweet to everyone she meets. She is one person that everybody likes right away. There is no trouble liking her. She is also {at least I think so} pretty outgoing, and I always {and still do} admired her for that! She teaches Elementary Education, and just had a sweet baby girl. Happy Birthday Hills! Love ya!
Me: Well I had a great birthday, and am so blessed with great family and friends. That is all :)
Chelsie {last one on the right}: Chels and I met at a roommate get-together before the school year started. She and I clicked right away. We were so much alike, and had a lot in common too. She was my roomie roommate. We had several nights staying up and talking about our problems, dreams, wishes, and fears. She became my best friend instantly and still is to this day. We don't see each other much, but we know the other is always there if needed. She is a cute mom to two adorable little kids. Happy Birthday Chels! I love you!

My mom! She has been one of my very best friends for as long as I can remember. Growing up, if I had any doubt in myself or my capabilities, she always encouraged me, and had faith that I could do whatever I wanted. She meant it. She is so kind and caring to everyone, and wants everyone to feel loved and appreciated. She is also an awesome grandma. She raised 10 kids like a champ, and now has 20 grandkids with 2 on the way. I love you mom!! Happy Birthday!

My good friend Stephanie and I met through our husbands. They worked {and she worked there too} at Fish Lake, and became good friends through their love of the outdoors. Steph is one of the most down to earth people I know. She is not, and never has pretended to be anyone but herself, and she is one amazing person. She has supported her husband through his schooling, and is a great mom! She also has her Master's degree, which is awesome. She has two adorable kids {one of them I still need to see in person!}, and couldn't be a better friend to me! I love ya Steph! Happy Birthday!


My niece Josie! She lives in Missouri, so I don't get to see her hardly ever. But, it's not hard to know that she is a sweetheart! I've been in the Gledhill family for almost 4 years now, and just in those short 4 years, she has grown up a lot! She used to be just a little girl {or what it seemed like}, and now she is this beautiful young lady. Happy Birthday Josie! Love ya!

My niece Gracyn {in the blue dress} has a crazy amount of personality and energy! She also has grown up so much in the short amount of time that I have known her. She is one smart cookie, and knows a lot about random stuff that I certaintly didn't know{which isn't saying much, but probably a lot of people are included as well}. She is still not sure who I am or what to think of me haha. She is a cutie pie. Happy Birthday Gracyn! Love you!
Gracyn's mom, Amy {my sis in-law} is another very caring and kind person I know. She is always complimenting everyone, and is always asking others about themselves with sincere interest. She is one very unselfish person. She has always been so sweet to me from the beginning. I look up to her as well, as she is another great mom {to 4 kids}. Happy Birthday Amy, Love ya!!

My brother in-law Chris! He and I have not interracted a lot {to be honest}, but I don't have to, to know he is one amazing guy. First off, he serves our country proudly and with honor. Second off, I remember a time at Fish Lake when I went fishing with him, Spencer, and I think Brock. There was a fishing line of ours that got SO tangled up {I can't even begin to describe HOW tangled it was}. This gentleman {Chris} took the time to un-tangle it! It took him an hour at least, and not once did I hear him complain or say he wanted to give up. He kept at it, and did it with a positive attitude. Happy Birthday Chris!

My brother in-law, Matt lives in Oregon. He came down to our wedding, and stayed a couple of days. They also came down last March, and was able to be there when we announced the gender of our baby {Gavin}. He has been a great dad {from the projects that I've seen him do with his kids, it's easy to see that}. He also has always been so accepting of me, and making me feel included in the family {even if it is just over facebook, and the couple of times I've seen him in person, it's made a difference for me :)}Happy Birthday Matthew!

2 comments:

Chelsie Jensen said...

Not going to lie, this made me smile/tear up. Thanks so much for being there for me. It does make me sad that we don't get to see each other as often as we want, but we are for sure friends till the end. I'm grateful Heavenly Father sent a friend like you to be there for me. Love ya! Happy birthday to us :) :)

Amy said...

WOW! You are amazing Kelli! I can't keep up with all the birthdays on my blog any more. Thank you for always making everyone feel special and important. You are an amazing mom and sister and I love you!