He crawls everywhere! He loves to follow me around the house.He can climb the stairs. One of his favorite things is for either Spencer and I to chase him up the stairs. Oh he gets giggling.
He loves to pull himself to standing whenever he gets the chance. Then he bounces up and down in excitement.
He is still my little snuggle buddy {And Spencer's too}
He has a fascination with the vacuum. It sits next to our bedroom, and he will crawl up to it, touch it, but mostly just stare at it. Our vacuum is a very bright and shiny blue so that might contribute to his fascination with it.
He has always had small feet. He barely fits into size 2 of shoes. I love his cute little feet.
When we clap and say, "Yay Gavin!" He gets all excited, and laughs and bounces up and down.
He is learning what "No" means.
He will shake his head "No" {But I can't tell if he knows what it means yet}
He loves to play tag around the coffee table.
His new independence has been a lot of fun for all of us.
He really likes to eat cinnamon raisen bagels.
I swear he poops 5 times a day.
He weighs 19.5 lbs and is 30 inches long! He's average weight, but is in the 97% for height.
He finally has teeth {or a tooth and a half}.
He's not sure what to think about grass. He just kind of holds his arms up so he doesn't have to touch it.
His eczema is good right now.. We'll see how long it lasts.
He's our handsome and sweet boy. Love you Gav!

2 comments:
What a cute boy! I need to see him. Why are you keeping him (and you) from me, Kelli. You have some explaining to do.
He is so sweet and cute! I love to watch them grow and learn. They do so much so fast! He is the snuggliest baby I have ever seen. Enjoy every second of it...you're so lucky! =)
Post a Comment