Thursday, June 21, 2012

A Few Firsts and More Fun

"Hey."-Gav looking so cute in those shades and hat again.

My parents have a pool so of course I had to take Gav swimming! Especially in his cute first swim suit. Such a big boy!

First time swimming!! The water was a little colder than he's used to, but he enjoyed it for the most part. There were times I had to reassure him. He'd rather me hold him than be in his floatie. I do think he had fun though. Especially cause his cute cousins would entertain him in the pool!

Another shot of his cute swim outfit. And pruny feet! haha.


Getting into his book stash.-which I need to add more to. Books are expensive though! Most of those books in that basket were given to us, so thanks to those who gave them to us!

Dad supplying him with water from a straw at Costa Vida. He also tried tomatoes for the first time that night.


First hair cut! Gavin doesn't have a lot of hair. It's coming in though. Most of it is really light, and hard to see. Anyway, he had those little 'wings' growing over his ears, so we decided to give him a trim.

He did so well! I was kind of expecting him to cry, but nope. Just wasn't sure what to think of the clippers at first, and would try to get a good look at them every once in a while. Otherwise, he did great. Way to go little man.



We did have to have a distraction. Baby einstein did the trick.

And one of my most favorite things is to walk into his room and see this cute face after he has woken up from his naps.-He always seems so happy to see me, and it makes my heart happy :) Love this boy! {he had been crying for a min, so his eyes are a tad red}


Good golly I love being a mommy!!

No comments: