Just an fyi, if you recieved a letter from DTS informing you about a "possible" security breach involving your name and information; what it really means is that your information has been stolen. Not a possibility, a reality. I am sorry if any of you are going through this as well.
Wednesday, April 25, 2012
Curse You Medicaid!
Well have ya heard about the security breach with medicaid? Yep. We are victims! Not a big deal. My child's identity has been stolen, my husband's identity has been stolen, and what can we do? Oh, well the state is giving us free credit monitoring for a full year. Yippee. After that year? Oh I don't know what could happen. Maybe my husband's credit will be shot, maybe some illegal immigrant will use Gavin's SS# as their own. I'm so glad we can trust the state of Utah with our valuable, personal information. What is a little confusing to me is that Spencer isn't on medicaid, and hasn't ever applied for it, and yet his information has been stolen. I'm not stressed, or ticked off, or worried, or down right angry. Nope. I mean, what I can I do? Nothing. It is completely out of my hands.
Just an fyi, if you recieved a letter from DTS informing you about a "possible" security breach involving your name and information; what it really means is that your information has been stolen. Not a possibility, a reality. I am sorry if any of you are going through this as well.
Just an fyi, if you recieved a letter from DTS informing you about a "possible" security breach involving your name and information; what it really means is that your information has been stolen. Not a possibility, a reality. I am sorry if any of you are going through this as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hey! so my friend just had the same thing happen to her, and there is this company called legal shield that can help you with it, I can give you my friends number so she can tell you more about it.
Post a Comment