Wednesday, April 25, 2012

11 Weeks

I had my first Dr appt today. I was nervous, but not as much as I was with my first appt with Gavin. If it had been the same doctor I used with Gavin, I wouldn't have been nervous at all, but today was the first time we met him. And he seems great!
I was also nervous to see how the baby was doing, and if we were having twins or not. Haha I knew it probably wasn't likely, but still the thought crossed my mind. I don't know what kind of emotional state I would be in if we were having twins. {not that it would have been bad, but I don't know how we could have managed 3 kids under 15 months. Emotionally, physically, or financially. Yikes}

Not to worry, I won't be in WAY over my head, just over my head. There is only one baby. One healthy baby! I am measuring a week ahead, so my due date is November 13. I'm 11 weeks and 1 day today. I'm still nervous about having two kids, and having them close in age, but today I think I am the most excited I have been yet. Probably because we saw the baby for the first time, and it's like, "that's our child!" Before, we were still kind of in that denial stage in a way just because it was such a shock to find out we are expecting. Spencer is more excited too :)




The baby looks great, the heart rate is great, and I feel pretty good. It wasn't a real active baby today, but moved a little bit. It was still a little surreal to see that baby on the screen. Two kids! So weird.

Yay for a healthy baby #2!

1 comment:

Chelsie Jensen said...

Ohh just reading this brings back so many memories. I'm so so excited for you guys!!