My little brother Colby turns 21! He is a goof ball. He works with my dad, and then pretty much plays video games and hangs out with friends. He LOVES movies, and always has some very well thought-out opinion of basically every movie. I told him he should be a critic, but he said, "Then people will criticize me!" Haha. He is a funny kid. He is the sibling just younger than me, and though we fought while we were growing up, I love him very much, and want the very best for him! Happy Birthday brotha!
My nephew Devin turns 4! He has so much personality! He is my brother Jason's middle child. On Easter this year, some of the kids were playing on a jungle jim. He climbed to the top of it, looked down at his girl cousins and said, "Up here ladies!" Haha so funny. He is so dang cute, and it's been fun to see how his personality has come out. Love you bud! Happy Birthday!
Colton turns 2! He is Devin's ^ little brother. Colton has a fiesty personality. That's why in this picture, I felt so special holding him, and that he put his head on my shoulder. He just doesn't do that for anyone! Has it happened since? Nope. Haha. He likes his independence. Most of the time when I try talking to him, he ignores me, or says, "NO" and walks away. It cracks me up. He does have good times where he will be a little more willing to make eye contact. He's a cutie! He may be fiesty, but he is fun! I love you cute boy! Happy Birthday!
My mother in-law turns.... Okay I won't reveal it in case she wouldn't want me to. She is a fantastic lady. She has always been so willing to helps us whenever we need it. She tries to make everyone feel special. A little quirk about her is that if she is preparing any kind of meal. Even if it's just a casual lunch, she HAS to have it all look nice. She is very much about presentation when it comes to food. Some of the things she has to have look pretty make me laugh, but I guess that's what makes her satisfied is having things not only taste yummy, but they have to be in pretty bowls, and look yummy too. Happy Birthday Kathy! Love you!
My good friend Alecia turns 23! She and I have been friends since sophomore year in high school. She was always the giggly one. When we had our silly times with our group of friends, we liked to drive through the city cemetery to attempt to scare ourselves {I know, we are so.... Uncreative}. Everytime we pulled into the cemetery, her eyes would fill up with tears! She wasn't crying, or really even laughing, her eyes just teared up! It always made us laugh. She is due to have a little boy in July, and couldn't be happier. I love you Leesh! Happy Birthday!
My nephew Brayden turns 6! He is a little more on the quiet side, and very sweet. He wrestles in tournaments, and does well. He is a little cowboy out in a tiny town in north-east Utah. He helps take care of chickens, horses, dogs, pigs, and some other animals I can't currently think of. He is the oldest of my sister Heather's kids, and has the blondest hair and blue-est eyes! He's a good big brother to his 3 younger siblings. I love you Braydo! Happy Birthday! {My sister Heather is a photographer, and is pretty much amazing}






2 comments:
I love that you do monthly birthdays...it's so sweet! (And I mean sweet as in thoughtful :) ha ha)
Hah! I'm so glad you brought up the cemetery thing. Sorry, Alecia, but I'll never forget that :)
Post a Comment