Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Nursery

While we lived at my in-laws, Gavin had his "own room", but my brother in-laws stuff was still in there. Which was fine, because we weren't planning on staying long, and I didn't want to go all out for a short amount of time. Anyway, he had his crib and dresser in there with all of his stuff, but it didn't look like a nursery. I was excited to get our own place to finally put one together. I mostly just used stuff that was given to us, or that we already had. I didn't really plan a whole nursery out. Just kind of went with the flow. Needlesstosay, it's not a spectacular-looking nursery, but it IS all boy and I love that about it.


The quilt I made... 


This deer rug, and the coat rack you will soon see, we bought at Cabela's while I was pregnant. I love them! Our little hunter..



Oh I just think this is so cute.



So I felt like the room needed a little something else. So I made this mini window seat! haha. It's a cardboard box {the box that his playpen came in} wrapped in a blanket. I think it turned out pretty cute :) I am proud of it.

I think overall, it turned out pretty cute. I love the outdoor theme, and as he gets older, he can still have this theme for his room. ALL BOY and I love it.

Gavin has his own bathroom in his room, so we are back to bathing in the tub. He loves bath time. I love it too, because he gets so excited and giggly :)

1 comment:

gabeandalecia said...

What a super cute nursery Kelli, you did a great job! It fits Gavin and your family perfectly, I will have to come see it in person sometime!