Tuesday, March 13, 2012

7 Months

He is such a big boy. He starting to look more like a little boy than a baby. It is crazy sad.

He has tried just about every fruit and vegetable available in puree'd baby food. He likes most everything. But peas... He gags on every bite! I don't blame him. I hate peas.
He loves all of the fruits and opens his mouth nice and wide for them.
Last week, I took him into the dr. because he was acting sick and miserable. Turned out he had an ear infection in both ears :( His first, and he was not a happy baby. The dr prescribed some anti-biotics and then also an ointment for his eczema. It's the same stuff we have used, but a little stronger. We will try it for a couple of weeks then go back in. It's not supposed to be used on a long term basis, because it is a steroid and his skin could become dependent to it. It's too bad, because it is a miracle for his poor skin.

Took him out of the car and this is how we found him. Pulling his shoe off, but his toes were pointed like he wanted his shoe to stay on. He kept his leg in the air like that until his shoe eventually came off. Crazy kid.

Gavin sits up really well. He doesn't like to lay down hardly at all anymore. He can turn in a complete circle both ways on his tummy. While he is on his bum, he will start to get on his hands and knees to grab something. He scoots just a little bit, but not much. I keep waiting for him to take off. If I put him on his hands and knees he will rock forward and backward, forward and backward. It's so fun to see him grow up!

He is starting to get some hair! Hooray! Not much, but it is there. It is kind of a strawberry blonde color. When he was born, he had kind of orangey-red hair {and a whole lot compare to now}, and I figured he lose it {which he did very quickly}, but I hoped it'd grow back in that same color. I may get it! You can kind of see his hair in this pic.



His personality is so much fun. He loves people, loves to play, loves to laugh, he loves his mommy and daddy, and everyone who meets him falls in love with him too. He's my little chunk {pun intended} of heaven.


No comments: