My good friend Abigail turns 23. We met sophomore year in high school. She is married, and is a copy editor for a local newspaper. She was always the one to introduce me to new music :) She and I use to play "Sims" on the computer, and there were times we were up til early in the morning playing that silly game! We have had some good laughs throughout the years (mostly because I'm such a blonde), and I love her dearly! Happy Birthday Abby!
My sister in-law, Amy. I love this picture of her, because I think it shows her personality well. She has three cute girls, and is a military wife. She is always the life of the party. She loves to give thoughtful gifts to those she loves, and we love her. Happy Birthday Amy!
My nephew Brady turns 6 this month! He is one funny kid. He's my brother Jason's oldest boy out of 3 boys. His family just built a really nice home, and are all moved in now. When they were building the house, my dad helped a lot and said Brady would say things like, "Oh I think we need to do this to the house". He thinks he is all grown up, and his laugh has always been so cute to listen to. I love you Brady! Happy Birthday!
My nephew Caden turns 14! He is the first born grandkid on my side of the family. He is my sister Amy's oldest out of four, soon to be five. He has been a fearless little guy since he was a baby! When he was a year old, we went to Lake Powell as a family. We had a houseboat that had a slide off of the back. My brother Shaun would take Caden down that slide, and into the water! Keep in mind, the slide comes off the top of the houseboat, and then you drop off of the slide for a few feet. Then Caden started going off the slide by himself! And today, he does some crazy stunts. Fearless he is. But oh so sweet and caring to others that's for sure! Happy Birthday Caden! Love you!




1 comment:
Kelli! I didn't even know this was here. I teared up right in the middle of the student union. Ha ha. Thanks so much :) I love you.
Post a Comment