Sophie and Ian turn 8! They are twins and the youngest of Spencer's brother Matt's kids. They live in Oregon, so I've only seen them once. I do know that Ian likes flashlights though! They will be baptized into the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. Isn't this costume the best ever? Happy Birthday Sophie! Happy Birthday Ian!
My sister in-law Victoria. She is one of Spencer's older sisters. She has 5 kids of her own, and her husband has 6 kids. Altogether, they have 11 kids! She owns her own business, Classy n' Sassy Boutique which you can find on facebook here or you can go to her website here. Definitely has some cute things!! She always has pretty lashes because she gets extensions, and has me convinced that one day when I have money, I want eye lash extensions too. She is always dressed cute, and looking fashionable. Happy Birthday Vic! Love ya!


No comments:
Post a Comment