When I was in seminary in high school {at least I think that's where it came from it may have been young women's}, I had written down examples of righteous women in the scriptures I titled that paper, "The Kind Of Woman I Want To Be..." I had also written down characteristics I wanted to have and develop. At the end of the page, I had things I could do to make sure I became that woman. Let's just say, I have a LONG ways to go before I get where I want to be.
I have come across so many inspiring blogs lately. A few are under my "Fun Blogs" section on the right. One blog I came across, she blogged about her mom. Her mom is one incredible lady, and I know hardly nothing about her. But what I did read about her, it is the kind of woman/mother I want to be. You can read it HERE.
Monday, March 19, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment