"what is date night?"
Spencer asked if I wanted our date to be a surprise, or something we planned together. I first said I wanted it to be a surprise. Well, I don't know about you, but it is not fun KNOWING you have a surprise coming your way, but didn't know what it was. So a few hours after that, I changed my mind! Haha.
We decided to go back where we started..... EPHRAIM! Miss Katie was gracious enough to babysit for us (thanks a bunches sister!). We went out to eat at our old time favorite, "Los Amigos". Then we went bowling at the exact place we met... Sno Cap Lanes! It's changed a lot, but it was great to be back, and think of when we met.
We both took "Bowling With Bob" (if you went to snow, then you know everything I've been talking about), but of course Spencer's skills are better than mine. He actually holds the record for the highest score in a 9 pin game. That's my man!!! So yes, I lost. Both games. 148-117 first game, 195-78.
It was a lot of fun to just be with my man. He is just so great.
After bowling, we went to wal-mart to pick up a treat for Katie (we are cheap :( I'm sorry Katie!), and then got a shake at the Malt Shoppe. Another fav.
Then we picked up the little man, and headed over to the Badger's basketball game!
It was great to go back, though the game was boring because the Badgers pretty much killed it. I don't even know the winning score, because I hardly watched the unentertaining game.
We then headed home, and rented a movie to watch once the little guy was to bed. We watched, "Moneyball". We both really liked it. You should watch it.
Thanks Spence for a great time! I love you so much, and am already looking forward to our next date. Which is hopefully a lot sooner than 3 months away! Xoxo
1 comment:
Glad you went on a date night and came back to ephraim! Dallin and I love the movie moneyball, so good! Glad you had a great time :)
Post a Comment