Friday, January 20, 2012

Not Complaining But...

It is Friday night. We have the house to ourselves, the baby is asleep, and Spence is doing homework. I'm grateful he is so dedicated and all, but he said that he would be finished over an hour ago. Not sure how much longer it will be from now. I'm getting bored of facebook and pinterest, and blogs. I just want to enjoy my Friday night with my hubby, a great movie and junk food.

On another note, I can fit into jeans that I haven't been able to fit into since high school. Not only fit, but fit comfortably. Goodness gracious I don't know what I'd do without Zumba. {Now I'm probably just going to ramble}... If you have not found a workout that you LOVE. I mean something that you HAVE to do because you look forward to it, and if you didn't do it you would hate yourself because you missed out on a great time AND a great work out. If you have not found that, try Zumba. I have found mine and it is Zumba as I implied.

Okay.

See ya.

No comments: