Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Happy Happy Birthday!

One of my new year's resolutions is to wish a happy birthday on my blog, most of them are my nieces and nephews so they won't read this, so yes I'm mainly doing this for my own record, to those I love each month. My sister used to do this on her blog, before she became too busy to blog as she had school full-time online, four kids, and a full-time job, and I would like to start that on my blog :)

January Birthday's!
My niece kelsie turns 12! This picture is actually from her birthday last year. Kelsie is a true sweetie! She is the third oldest grand child on the Bunderson side. She's my sister Amy's second oldest. She is shy, but has the cutest personality! There have been a few times when I have played charades with Amy's kids, and Kelsie is so funny, she gets really giggly, but does her best to act out whatever is on the paper while she is laughing. Haha. Happy Birthday Kels! I love you! 



My friend Brooke turns 23! She's the one just to my left in this picture. She and I have been friends since Sophomore year in high school. We met in our history class, and I feel a little silly thinking about it now, but one of the first questions I asked her was if she was LDS. Haha she said yes, and maybe it's not that weird of a question, but if I remember it right, then I asked it and it was kind of awkward... She is an elementary education teacher at a school in Herriman. She is fashionable, and has her goofy times which are fun times :) Oh, and she is single! So if you know a great guy who is single, shoot me a message haha. Love ya Brookie poo! Happy Birthday!


My nephew Mckay is turning 3! He was the first grandkid on the Gledhill side that was born into the family after Spencer and I were married. He is a sweet little thing. He's a little more quiet, but his personality is starting to bloom more and more all of the time. He is Steve and Amy's third baby out of four. He is a good little guy! Love you Mckay! Happy Birthday!


This is my niece Kaysha's husband. Brad is turning 23? 24? Not sure! I am actually a little hesitant to post this one, because I do not know him very well. Kaysha is Lori's second oldest daughter, and they all live in Missourri. I have only been around Brad a few times, so I do not know him hardly at all. But! I wanted to include everyone in my families. He is from Alaska, if you are wondering how an Alaskan and Missourrian met, you'll just have to keep wondering, because it is a long and complicated story ;) and he and Kaysh were married December of 2010. They are now expecting a baby boy due in March! I'm going to be a great-aunt. Weird! Happy Birthday Brad!




1 comment:

Brooke said...

Aaaaw! I just saw my little birthday shout out! hehe I love it. I totally remember meeting in history class but I don't remember you asking me if I was LDS. haha! That's hilarious. You are so sweet :) Thanks a bunch!