So I've been going to Zumba right? The girl who teaches it actually used to be my dance teacher at my aunt's studio up north... She's now the Juab high drill team choreographer, and teaches dance, and Zumba as mentioned at her mom's studio. Tonight, she sent me a message on facebook asking if I would be interested in judging an audition for her studio competition team. :D I am so excited! I have not done any judging, but I love that she asked because it will give me some experience. I would love to have my own studio someday. I mean, really I could've been a last resort or something haha, but I really don't care what choice I was, because I'm just excited.
A little bit of pressure on me though? Definitely.
Am I going a little overboard with my excitement? Probably. Can't help it! Don't judge me!
I'll let ya know how it goes... :)
Sunday, January 8, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment