Friday, September 30, 2011

Update #1

A week has passed, and I don't feel any skinnier, healthier, or more fit.

BUT! I did do better at cutting back on my snacking and sugar. I still enjoyed myself (and life for that matter), and had some snacks and treats throughout the week. You can believe it, when I say I could have/would have eaten a lot more had I not posted about my goal on this here blog.

That's not to say that there weren't times I should have resisted the temptation, and I didn't. I am saying though, that there were more times I resisted the temptation than not. !Yaaahooo!

Progress has been made.

I actually wasn't planning on exercising, but I did! once... I ran. I don't know how far. Walking was included in the run (a lot of walking), but nonetheless, I ran. After my throat-killer/lung-burning run, I walked like the floor was hot everywhere I went, because my shins were just a tad sore. They are almost better now, and it's been almost a week. Shy-sa. I've got a lot of work ahead of me.

Welp. I do say that I am excited for this next week :)

Goal: Keep up on the cutting back of snacking and sugar + 2 days of 1 hour exercise each.

2 comments:

The Harrison's said...

yay! keep it up! your doing great!

Unknown said...

You are seriously so awesome. I wish I could be like you. I always tell myself to start exercising, but it never happens. Too bad you guys moved or I could of had your awesome motivation to kick my butt in gear!