Monday, October 10, 2011

Fun Fun Fun

For Spencer's birthday, I bought BYU tickets.
The week before the game I had bought tickets for, BYU played UofU.
Needlesstosay, we were a little worried about attending a cougar game at all.
Luckily, BYU played alright, and the opponent made some big mistakes, so the cougs won!
And, it was a whole lot of fun :)


Why I got a picture of the band, and not the team, I don't know. The band is amazing no doubt, but why take pictures at a football game, if you don't take any of the players? Maybe because when I finally realized I didn't take any of them, my camera died.

This is one football game I can say I was pretty excited about. I was yelling, cheering, standing up, sitting down, standing up, sitting down (mostly because of the annoying guy sitting in front of us who would stand up like he is trying to see a play, then he would keep standing and just text. Loser), the whole bit. I was having a blast. :)
It's always a pleasure (of course) spending some time with my sweet husband. He really is the best!

A little update on Gavin:
He currently weighs 11 lbs 6 oz and is 22 in. long.
He is two months old, and is in the 55 percentile for weight, and 47 percentile for height.
He is such a joy!


This is his favorite way to be held. I would say he is a cuddly baby, and I love love love it!

I just want to squish him! He's gettin' to be all rolly pole-y.

We finally chose a day to bless him.
The blessing itself was great as I suspected, and I'm so grateful Spencer is worthy to do that.
It was a great sacrament meeting, the spirit really was so strong, and the ward just has spiritual way about them all.

All of my siblings, except for my younger brother, were able to make it.
A few of Spencer's made it, most were out of town, and some just had other priorities to tend to. We missed them, but understand for sure!
I wish I would have gotten a picture of everybody that came, but I didn't.
It was kind of stressful planning for this day.
Just a lot to keep track of and remember it seems like.
We had chicken salad croissants, and lots of yummy salads, cookies, and what not.
Everyone was so helpful to help out bringing a side or a dessert and drinks!
We decided we'd just keep it a family thing, because our families are so flippin huge (but I love it).
So, no friends were invited. Don't feel bad if you are a friend of mine, and I didn't invite you.
With just the family that came, we had over 50 people there. Lots of little kids, but still that is a lot of people.
So yeah.
Anyway, it was a great day!!


Isn't his outfit so adorable? My sister has the kindest heart. I was planning on borrowing a blessing outfit, but she bought one for me. So sweet! It really touched me.

Haha he's just so stinkin cute!

Today is mine and Spencer's 3 year anniversary, and Gavin is also 2 months!

Here is Gavin at 2 months :)

It has been FUN FUN FUN!


1 comment:

Chelsie Jensen said...

Love this post. Parker and Gavin have the same favorite way to be held. Looks like they have alot in common already. They are destined to be best friends lol. He is a cutie for sure. Miss ya!