It's really starting to sink in that I will have a child soon.
Responsibility.
Scary!
It could be a matter of days, or hours.
Who knows!
OH DEAR.
Do I want to still do this?
Haha of course I do!
But the unknown is always a wee bit frightening.
Haha of course I do!
But the unknown is always a wee bit frightening.
Luckily though, I am MUCH more excited than nervous or scared.
Motherhood will be a learning progress.
I can't wait to feel the joy, and call me crazy, but I'm looking forward to all the challenges too!
I so look forward to seeing Spence as a daddy.
He's going to be so great at it, and I know I will only fall more in love with him because of it.
You know what is sad though?
When mothers who are so blessed to have the child/children they have, and they complain about how it's so inconvenient for them.
I'm sure there are times that life would be easier, but to say things like, "Motherhood isn't that great."
Or "To be honest, it sucks sometimes." Like okay, I know there are probably difficult things about it, but those comments that people have said to me, are a little worrisome wouldn't ya say?
I just know I'm going to love being a mom.
I don't doubt it at all.
I don't worry that I'll regret making this decision, or wish that I wasn't a mom.
My whole life, I have always felt like being a mother would be my greatest joy, and calling.
And it's here! (well, almost) And I have a wonderful husband by my side.
I'm so lucky and so blessed! And so happy! :)
3 comments:
I can't believe he will be here so soon! I totally agree with the whole nerves/excited part. With your first you are nervous because you don't know what to expect and with the 2nd you are nervous because you know exactly what to expect lol. Motherhood truly is a blessing and I know you will do a fabulous job. Ahh I am so excited for you!!
oh and ps once again I think you look great pregnant!!
AMEN TO THAT!
Seriously Motherhood is the best and the people that complain about it just don't quite understand what they have.
yeah there are of course times that it's hard and yes there's times that I get frustrated, but not once have I ever taken it for granted.
I know I'm a brand new mom, but the lack of sleep and times that she will not stop crying are SO SO SO worth it!! you will LOVE being a mom!
Kelli you are so cute. You have such a great attitude. I know you are going to br a wonderful mother and I am excited for you. I can't believe your days are really coming close to an end with this pregnancy. I can undestand why you would be a little nervous but excited. Keep me updated.
Post a Comment