I'm still having a hard time getting these pictures to upload right side up.
Anyway, 37 weeks I am.
I can't express to you how ready I am to hide from the public until this little guy comes. Haha.
Seriously though, if you could follow me around for a day, you would get annoyed of all of the comments people make about my belly too.
It just happens SO MUCH!
And at work, it's a lot of the same people saying it to me everyday at least once a day.
It gets SOOOO OLD.
I go back in a couple of days.
Hoping I've made a little bit more progress! :)
Can you believe that belly has no stretch marks? Believe it. But don't ask me how I don't, because I don't know!
But, I've definitely gotten the pregnancy marks elsewhere. :)
Yay pregnancy!!
Yay pregnancy!!

2 comments:
So adorable & SO LUCKY!! I sure love MY stretch marked belly...not.
You look so cute! Glad you don't have any stretch marks!! I never got them on my belly either :) I did get them on my sides and thighs though and they hit at about 39 weeks...boo! I can't wait to meet this little guy!
Post a Comment