To my cute little siblings:
I. Love. You.
We have had some good times eh?
From playing "shark attack" on the trampoline to having movie sleepovers in the family room to going out for ice cream on Saturday nights. (once I was legal on the roads!).
Good times for sure.
Cami ~ A spunky, sassy, humble, beautiful, 15 year old. You're too grown up girl!
You are beautiful inside and out! We've been close sisters all growing up, and I'm so grateful to call you my wee little sis.
Tyler - Oh my little Ty-Ty. You and I have been good buddies for our whole lives.
You've always been such a good kid. Keep it up! You have such a good heart, and I know you'll go far in your life!
Colby! Life of the party. You've always had the most enthusiasm for even the little things.
Never lose that enthusiastic outlook. You deserve the best. Go for the gold brotha!
Love, Kelli
Photography done by Prestige Photography-My sister who did my maternity pics. Check out her stuff here.





No comments:
Post a Comment