Tuesday, June 28, 2011

"Smile!"

I guess I'm just not a "smiley" person.



People tell me all the time that I need to smile more.
I don't do it on purpose.
Usually, I'm just going about my business, or I feel like if I gave a big smile passing people, it would be too fake.
I don't like fake-ness.
I do, however, give a "lip smile" as I'm walking past people.
I just don't smile with my teeth.
I have tried to smile bigger, and smile more to people.
I'm just not good at it.
Part of it might be because I never used to smile with my teeth before I got braces.
So, I am sorry if I look like I'm mad at you all the time.
Or if I look like I'm always having a bad day.
Or that I just don't want to interact with you Ever.
It's not the case.
I'm just not a smile-er.
Sorry!
I will keep trying.

2 comments:

Kati Jo said...

I'm with you....I don't smile much because I'm usually thinking too much about what I need to get done. opps :)

Alecia Pollock said...

This post made me smile :) remember we talked about this in high school? You and me have the same problem sista! I completely know where you are coming from