This is my dad and my niece Gabryella. Precious, precious.
My dad means so much to me. He holds a very special place in my heart. I love him dearly. He has so many amazing qualities. He loves and cares for E.V.E.R.Y.O.N.E. He works harder than any man I know, and has his whole life! He has taught me so much .I know I can always go to him for advice and insight on life. He has the best smile too! He still gives me and all of his daughters a kiss on the cheek when we say goodbye. Love it. And him. SO MUCH! Happy Father's Day dad!
Haha I stole this pic from my pa in-law. I just think it's great! (Brock and pa in-law)
Spencer's dad is pretty darn great. He's always looking to help everyone out, and to make sure they're taken care of. He has taught Spencer a lot throughout his life, and I know he looks up to him so much! I'm very lucky to have him as my father in-law, he's a great guy! We love him! Happy Father's Day papa John!
Lol. Pretty sure they were embarrassed to do that! Haha. I love it though.
My older brothers have always been examples to me. They're a lot like my dad. Only they tease me A LOT more. :) They are such great dad's to their kids! Whether they remember, or admit it, or not, they have given me serious advice about life, and those conversations are special to me. They are awesome. Happy Father's Day Shaun and Jason! Love you!
I don't have a picture of all of my brother's in-law.
I have pretty much grown up with my sister's husband's as my brother's. They too, tease me a whole bunch, but it's of course all in good fun! And they too, are awesome dad's and I do love each of them! Happy Father's Day!
I know Spencer is going to be a great dad. I am so darn lucky!! He already loves our little guy so much, and I know he will do an amazing job of taking care of him, and teaching him. I love my husband, and look forward to seeing him as a daddy. Happy Father's Day Spence!
No comments:
Post a Comment