Thursday, July 7, 2011

Maternity Pics

My sister took these pics for me, and did so amazing!!!
I would have liked Spencer to be in some of them, but he was fishing away with his brother, which is fine.
It was fun to take these, and I'm glad we did so I can look back on them, and so our little guy can too.
Let me know what you think :)




I was a little nervous about showing my belly-skin. But hey, my babay is in there!



































Thanks again Heather!

5 comments:

Alan and Hannah said...

You're pretty much the cutest pregnant lady ever. I just thought I'd let you know. Your sister did a great job!

Amanda Bolton said...

Kelly you are BEAUTIFUL!! seriously these are darling. Probably some of the best maternity pictures I have ever seen. Love the setting and everything :)

The Harrison's said...

These are so cute! Your such a cute little prego! I'm glad you decided to do them!

Chelsie Jensen said...

Very pretty!! I love the one of his name on top of your belly. So cute. How did the shower go? I'm sorry I missed it again :( Hope you are doing good. Can't believe he will be here so soon :) :)

gabeandalecia said...

You look beautiful Kelli!! I love the pictures, thanks for sharing!