If you don't know....
I rejoined facebook..............
Grr...
I just really missed seeing what my good friends/family had to say on a regular basis.
I'm not on it as much as I used to be so that is good. It doesn't "appeal" (is that the right word?) to me like it used to.
I don't care for it like I used to other than the convenience of keeping in touch with everyone.
So I probably won't even be on as much as I was in the old days. ;)
Remember how I said I wouldn't judge you if you kept your facebook even though you may have struggled with the same things I did? Well return the favor, and don't judge me :) Gracias.
Belly pic coming soon! (whether you care or not) :)
Wednesday, May 11, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Me, me! I care!
And yes, "appeal" is the right word :)
Post a Comment