Sunday, May 15, 2011

27 Weeks!

I'm almost to the last trimester. Yay! I don't realize how big I really am until I take these pictures haha.
I have one more monthly appt. and then I start going in every two weeks. So that will hopefully make time go a little faster!


I have my first baby shower next week. I'm looking forward to it! It will be fun. My other one is next month. It's all so exciting. I can't wear my regular jeans anymore, even if I put an elastic through the hole. I am just too big now. Luckily most of my summer shorts/pants sit pretty low so I can wear those.

Other than that, not much to update on. Still feeling pretty good, but I'm getting SO anxious!

1 comment:

Chelsie Jensen said...

Love it!! It stinks that regular pants are cutting it anymore, but oh well that is how it goes right? Can't wait to see pictures from the baby shower.