Tuesday, May 10, 2011

A Good Day

I recently turned a year older.

My husband had a simple night planned for us. He knows simple is what I enjoy the most. :)

He had these beautiful flowers delivered to me at my house, before he got home from work. Surprise!


We then went out to eat at the new BBQ place in town. Super yummy!

Then we got ourselves a good milkshake and movie, and went home.

It was just a really great day!

One: My husband had been so thoughtful all day. He even gave me money to
go get a pedicure done. He said he thought it'd be good for me, because I'm pregnant and I'm on my feet a lot at work. Aw...

Two: Finals ended the night before so school was not on my mind! Glorious.

Three: I didn't have to work the next day! Whoop whoop. Going to bed early that night, and waking up early
the next morning were definitely out of the question. I was excited.

So, thanks to my husband he added to the greatness that day. Love you sweet cheeks.

2 comments:

Kati Jo said...

Happy Late Birthday Kelli!!!!

Me said...

Happy Birthday!!! I guess I'm a awful friend cuz I didn't even know? What day is it? Well we need to go celebrate sometime then! This week is crazy busy, but next week sometime?