23 weeks :)
I'm feeling pretty good. He is sure getting stronger and bigger. Every night when I lay down to go to sleep, he is so kind to treat me to a celebration in my belly. It is so much fun! Seriously, I look forward to it every night, and it makes me not want to try to go to sleep. Throughout the day, I feel him move a lot as well, but I'm usually at work or school, and can't really focus on his movements.
I dream about our little guy a lot. It makes me even more anxious for time to go quickly. I think it will come fairly fast though. At least that's what I try to tell myself. I am trying to hold off from buying too much baby stuff until school is out. And I really want to do like a lodge/hunting themed nursery. It might sound kind of un-little-boy-ish, but I've actually seen some SUPER cute ideas that would work for a baby, and a little boy. Hopefully I can make it work out the way I would like it to!
4 comments:
*ahem*
BLAA!!! You look SO DARLING. I can't believe your tummy is so big already :) I can't WAIT to see you in person! Are you going to try to come up before Alecia leaves?
You look so cute!!!! I think a Lodge/hunting idea would be so much fun!!!
=) is all I can do when I see you in pictures. I still can't believe we are both prego and both having little boys. I love having a BFF that is going through this with me!
You are so cute! Oh how I love preggo bellies :) I can't wait to meet that little guy!
Post a Comment