Wednesday, April 20, 2011

So There!

Just got back from my monthly appointment.

Dr. is awesome btw. If I have not mentioned that already.

Our appointments have been quick and easy.

Doc says that means everything is going great.

I mentioned to him that I have had a few Braxton Hick's contractions-He says nothing to worry about right now.

He and the nurses also said that I am measuring right on schedule, in fact they say that I look small to them still.

I AM NOT big for how far a long I am.

So take THAT all you people who think I am! ;)

Also, with moving up north right after baby comes, doc says he may induce me a week early depending on how things are looking.

Keeping our fingers crossed I won't even have to be induced a week early, because baby will be done cooking anyway.

Just keeping ya up to date here.

Oh yeah, one more thing... A week and a half of school left! ! ! !..... Hallelujah. The angels are singing.

3 comments:

Chelsie Jensen said...

I am glad to hear that everything went well at the dr. We'll keep our fingers crossed that baby boy comes just a little early!

Me said...

So the word to leave a comment in your last post was frushie....ya wierd! Anyways, so glad everything is going great! Dr. Gatherum is awesome huh! Hopefully baby will be here a little early and you know me and Brad will be there to help you pack and move and stuff :) While playing with the baby...haha...Yeah!

Journey of the Davies said...

We will keep you in our prayers that this little boy will come just a little earily. Sure glad everything is good with the baby. Keep us up to date.