Alright. So I'm pretty irritated right now. I can write what I want on my blog, so I'm just going to let this out. I want you all to know how StUpId TA's (teacher's assistants) are! Not all of them. Okay, maybe this is the only one I have ever complained about. But gosh. He is my TA for biology lab. Not as smart as he thinks he is. He marks me wrong for the DUMBEST things on quiz's, when I should have gotten 100% and then he won't change it back to being correct just to be a doofus. Well, TOMORROW I have a biology lab practical (test) and last week, this all-knowing TA was supposed to have everyone's lab corrected and in the box by Thursday. I looked Thursday, no labs. I looked Friday, NO Labs. I looked today, NO LABS!!! A bunch of cow crap. How the heck am I supposed to study for my MIDTERM practical?!?! That I'm supposed to take tomorrow morning? Huh? I am just trying to get some good grades, and this kid is ruining it for me! Darn him!! I emailed my teacher, and have not heard back. I think I should not have to take the stupid test and get an A in the class, because it certainly is not my fault for all of this procrastination!
I really needed to get that all out.
Monday, March 7, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Kelli! I love your guys' blog!!! Keep it up!
Post a Comment