Yep. It's what you think it is. A "babymoon". And YES! IT WAS SO FUN!
I seriously had a great time with the hubs. We really needed (and I think we deserved it too) this little getaway. Spencer is not one to spend money if it's not needed, so it was just even more fun, because he wasn't too concerned with how much we spent down there. Haha. We didn't go all crazy, but we didn't feel poor either, and that was fun to experience together! ;)
The first night, we mainly walked the north end of the strip. A LOT of people. Crowded big time. We enjoyed walking through all of the hotels, and watching the little shows that some of them put on for free like every hour. I didn't have my camera with me that night, so no pictures...
The next day, we walked the south end of the strip. We again enjoyed the hotels and what not.
M&M's World. They had a lot of cute stuff there! 4 freakin' levels in that store!
Middle of the Strip
They even had a mini theatre in M&M's world. 3-D movie, and it was cute!
He's just sexy.
Had to look at the baby stuff.
Yay! Mandalay Bay Shark Reef. So exciting!!
I'm pregnant, I had to take a picture of this guy.
MGM Grand Lions
This is one place I insisted on going to while we were in Vegas. So glad my hubby was all for it!
Dressed for a night out. Sorry if this is getting old, but SERIOUSLY HE'S SO GOOD LOOKING!
We were both so excited to see the show, and both of us loved it!!
Just about to head home.
I'm so glad we took this trip. It's so nice to get away from everyday life, and to just focus on each other.
Vegas is called sin city for a reason. That is one thing I definitely learned. But regardless, there are still some fun CLEAN things to do. Although, Utah is great! No smoking indoors. Love that, and will never take it for grantid ever ever again.
Thanks to Spencer for a great time! He treats me like a Queen :) I love you babe!






























2 comments:
How fun! I'm glad you got to enjoy your "babymoon" to the fullest. Your hair is getting so long!
Sounds like a fun time. It makes me want to go back. Joe and I have a lot of fun when we went to vegas.
Post a Comment