It was a great appointment. My goodness I was nervous though! I don't know why. Probably because we had both felt strongly that we were having a boy, and I was nervous to be proven right or wrong. I was also nervous to see how the baby was doing. Well, nothing to worry about! We were right, and our little guy is healthy as a plum. :)
It was so much fun to see him looking like a real baby! He was moving a lot, as usual :) At one point, he opened and closed his mouth several times in a row haha. It was cute. He also kept his hands and arms up by his face the whole time. We are so darn excited to meet him!! He is one loved little boy already!
This picture looks like he is missing a hand. But he's not. I promise. :)
He cooperated really well with all of the measurements they had to take of him. Spencer says that must mean he's going to be an obedient child! Haha.
See? He has both hands. :)
We are so proud of our little rascal already. Just proud that he is ours, and is doing so well.
I debated on whether putting the "evidence" pic online.... Obviously I decided against it. Haha. Maybe I'm weird! But the "evidence" was definitely there!! :) Looking forward to meeting our little man in about 4 1/2 months!
1 comment:
So so exciting Kelli!! He is going to be one handsome little guy :)
Post a Comment