Another picture-less post. Sorry!
Well!! I am in a super duper good mood right now! FIRST! We are getting a pretty great tax return! SECOND! I got to see our awesomely families this past weekend! THIRD! I got a flippin' "A" on my first biology test! Yes, me! I did it! Yay! Also, I took my anatomy test, and didn't do as great.... Only got a 74%... But! I have gotten an "A" and "A-" on both of my nutrition tests, so that's good! Yippee!
Alright, now to the serious stuff... Spencer is a great tutor. He has taken pretty much every class that I am taking, and will ever need to take. So, huge adavantage to me. I have my own personal tutor, who has done well in all of the classes I have to take. Yes, he helped me with studying Biology, and that is a big part of why I did so well on my test. As of right now, I'm actually looking forward to the next test. Probably just to prove to myself that I actually CAN do it.
The most exciting thing that has happened lately, is that we are going to Vegas. Throwing our money away, and sitting in smokey casinos is quite tempting. No, actually, we are going down to see "The Phantom Of The Opera"! I am so excited. We are going next month, and staying for a couple of days. We plan to do a few more things. Anyway, that is a post for post-vegas time.
OH! I also changed some settings on commenting on my blog. Anyone is welcome to comment as of now. Your comments will still be moderated (seen by me first, before I publish them).
TTFN (in case you didn't know, that is "Ta-Ta For Now")
Tuesday, February 22, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment