Sunday, February 27, 2011

Bumpy

Here me be at 16 weeks :)


Some people tell me I'm still small, but most people tell me I look like I'm showing a lot for only being 16 weeks. I can't suck that in anymore! I am nervous to see how big I'll be even at 30 weeks! But, I guess I just have to remember that every woman is different, and eventually (during pregnancy) we all get huge. It might just come quicker for me right?

I feel a little self-conscience about how much I'm showing, but again I have to remind myself that this is MY pregnancy, and  nobody will experience exactly what I will be. And, heck I'm growing our little baby inside me!

7 comments:

Brooke said...

You look so beautiful, Kelli!

Katelyn Jane said...

Ahh Kelli! You look so stinkin cute!! Woo hoo!! You shouldn't feel self-conscious at all! I think pregnant ladies are so cute :) and, you're carrying my niece or nephew...that is some super exciting stuff! :)

Andee said...

Are you kidding!? That's nothing! I was HUGE by that point..it's ridiculous. You look great and I'm so excited for you!

(and I hope you're delivering at IMC..cause it's where I work :))

Alan and Hannah said...

You're adorable and or charming. Well done, baby grower.

Chelsie Jensen said...

I am so glad that you post pictures of your cute belly since I can't see it in person! You look so cute with your bump!

Me said...

Yeah! You seriously have the cutest little belly! You look all preggo now too, definitely not in that "feel pregnant but look like I ate too many cookies" stage :) I was in that stage for seriously like 3 months, ugh... You just went straight to looking preggo :) So cute! I'm so happy for you guys! We need to get together again! Ohh, how I love baby bumps! You are such a cute preggo lady!!!

Leslie said...

I think you look adorable! Nothing better than knowing that you are growing a beautiful babe!