As you know, Spencer is in love with the outdoors. After me of course ;) And so, he likes to go out and look for animals with horns (deer, elk). I like to go with him sometimes. It is fun to see some bucks and bulls, but I wouldn't call myself a hunter even with my hunter safety license. :) I'm a hunter's wife.
This pic was taken just last week when we went looking. It's not the biggest one we saw, because it was too dark by the time we saw the bigger one.
Something else that is something I thought I would never say is that I know almost every ESPN sports analyst. Sad, I know. Blame it on Spencer. The other day, we actually had a discussion about which analysts we like and don't like. We each have our favorites haha.
A lot of women will say things like, "I'm lucky that my husband isn't into sports." And, it does get to be too much sometimes, but it's also a lot of fun. I actually prefer that my husband be into sports. My dad and older brothers have always been that way, so to me it's manly. And who doesn't like a manly man? :)


No comments:
Post a Comment