Tuesday, December 7, 2010

My Hair Growth

It has been a whole year and a half since I last cut my hair. I'm quite proud of myself that I stuck it out, and didn't cut it short when I was so tempted to so many times!!




Back Then




THIS IS NOW



Side Shot


Front Shot


Yeah, well I'm still not thrilled with the length. Surprise, surprise. But I am happy that it's actually getting longer... Hopefully by next december I can say that I am thrilled with the length.


I think I might start doing a "weekly photo" post. If I feel like I'm keeping it interesting enough, maybe even a "daily photo" post. You all will have to weigh in and let me know what you think about it. :) Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Abby said...

You should take pictures every day and then make a time-lapse video so we can watch it grow :)

gledyfam said...

Haha no thanks :) I want to take a weekly photo of random things. Not of my hair haha probably should have made that clear.

Brooke said...

Oh, I thought you meant a weekly picture of your hair, too. tee hee :)

I LOVE it! It's so pretty!

Abby said...

Ha ha oh, that makes more sense :) That's a really good idea. I'd like to see something from you every day!