Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanks To My Fam, I Had A Great Thanksgiving!

Wow. I love my family!!! It was SO awesome to see ALL of my siblings!!! We had it at my parents house. I was actually scheduled to work, but a lovely girl at work, took it for me. So, I was able to spend more time with the fam. Good thing too! Here is how our Thanksgiving 2010 went...



My little brother, Tyler!


So, I just realized that I think my camera was on the "portrait" setting, which means a lot of these pictures have a blurry-ness to them. Like this one. But hey they all are still super cute! I can't even explain how much I love them all! I have seen them grow, and they all have their own fun personalities. They are all great kids, and I hope they know how much I love them, because I really really do. K, I'm done. Haha.


Adults eating dinner. Jason was the only one who noticed that I was taking a picture, and so of course he acted as if he wasn't excited. ;) But we know he loves getting his picture taken!


Corbyn ends up being my little buddy everytime I see him. He is so darn funny! He pulls these faces, and says such funny things! This is his monkey face. lol


This little girl is miss photogenic. She wasn't paying attention to me at all, and then as soon as I pull out the camera, I get this big cheeser. Love it!


Another face of Corbyn's.



Erin is a tough one to get her to smile. I just happen to be at the right place, at the right time. Adorable. Just adorable.



These cute girlies have a great time together. What a great little moment!!



Ah! I was so excited to see this one, because I had not seen him since his blessing day back in APRIL! I already love him so dang much.



It is a must for the guys to get together to play games. Spencer isn't a big fan of games, but he does it anyway. AND, he actually liked this one, "Mister X".


She is so polite to smile for me even though she doesn't want to lol.


Another great part about visiting my parent's is seeing these dogs. They truly entertain me very easily. Shelby.



This is Lilly! My parents got her this past summer, and I just have to say, I'm so glad! She is a hoot! Plays all the time, and is constantly entertaining herself, as well as everyone around her. We all agree she has been a great addition to the fam. :)



The day after Thanksgiving, my mom, a few sisters, Spencer, and I played Scattergories. It was a blast! We were all making fools of ourselves (mostly me), and laughing at each other. Love those times. I didn't want to even attempt to go black friday shopping. I've had miserable experiences in the past, thank you very much. Haha.

All in all, we had a great time. It went by super fast, and I'm not looking forward to reality starting tomorrow. But, we had a great time, and made some awesome memories. For that, I am grateful. Thanks again family, I love you all!!!!

4 comments:

Abby said...

Miserable experiences...? Do tell! :)

Robison's said...

Ahhh, I love this post. Good job with all your pictures. I love to check out your blog. It was so fun seeing you and having fun with the family. I wish I could have gone over the day after for games. I love games with the fam. You really got some great pics. One of Corbyn is yummy with his boogers and everything, Haha. Take care Kell Bell. Love you!

Jeff and McKenna said...

what a cute family?! how many of them are actually your real brothers and sisters?? and how many are cousins or whatever?

gledyfam said...

Their all of my intermediate family! I have 9 siblings. They were all there with their spouses and kids. Lots of little ones to play with! :)