Sunday, November 28, 2010

Kaysha's Bridal Shower

Our niece, Kaysha is getting married next month. My mother in-law, and sisters in-law, and I planned a bridal shower for her since her family lives in Missourri. It was a lot of fun! Kaysha is an amazing young woman, and beautiful too! Here are some pics. (I, of course didn't get as much as I had hoped because my camera's battery died!)  



Kaysha with her cute shirt.


Making wedding dresses out of toilet paper.








Their finished dress


The cute little model, and their finished dress.


Kaysha opening her gifts.


It was fun to plan, and fun to attend. I was able to get to know Kaysha a little better, and she is a cute gal! And of course I had a great time visiting the family! Spencer didn't go with me that weekend, so it was fun to spend some time with the girls, and to bond with the Gledhill's without my husband distracting me ;) Love you guys!!












No comments: