Tuesday, November 23, 2010

ExCiTiNg TiMeS!!!

Over the weekend, I headed to Nephi to help out with my nieces bridal shower. It was a lot of fun! But I will post more about that later cause I need to get the pics on here. We have TWO nieces getting married next month, they are sisters, and their weddings are ten days apart! So fun!! They will both make beautiful brides.

So as you all know, Spencer sent in his application to pharmacy school last week. They sent a confirmation email to him about it on the 19th so that was on Friday. They called him TODAY to set up an interview!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EEEEK!!!! Haha I am seriously so happy right now. I'm probably counting on him getting in now, but It took them only TWO days to contact him about his application!! That's got to be saying something right? Right. Anyway, I am so stoked right now. One, because they called him so quickly, and two, because it's an interview at the school we REALLY want to go to! Yay!! I am so proud of him! The entire weekend, Spencer just kept thinking of things that he didn't put on his application, and how he should of put this and that, and this and that. But, he must be pretty impressive without all of those things. :) Just had to brag about him for a minute. Love him!

No comments: