I saw a post similar to this on a friend's blog, and I felt like posting about it on my blog too. So here it goes...
Dreams Of Mine, and Some of Spencer's
I have this dream that I will get pregnant (haha) and we'll have the baby before or during Spencer's first year of Pharmacy school, and that I'll be able to work, have a baby, and go to school. Quite a dream huh? We'll see if reality is actually that easy.
My biggest dream that COULD be achievable is to live out in the country with lots of animals. Spencer wants to own an Elk farm, and we both really want horses. I wouldn't mind having some goats, and of course a couple of dogs. I think it'd be so awesome to raise our kids out in the country, and on a farm.
I want to visit almost all of Europe. If I could choose anywhere to go with just me and Spencer, it would definitely be Europe. Italy, England, Holland, Germany, all of those grand places.
I really want to go on a mission with my hubbs. I just think that'd be so amazing, and such a fulfilling experience.
Spencer would love to return to Michigan, where he served his mission. He loves the people out there, and they love him too.
As much as I love being a CNA, and want to become a nurse, I would just LOVE it if I could teach dance. I love dancing, and I miss it so much.
Friday, September 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment