Tuesday, October 12, 2010
Frustration.
Spencer and I have been trying to get pregnant since February. We didn't want the word to get out, because we wanted it to be a fun big surprise to tell everyone once we got pregnant. Nothing happened for the first three months. Then on the fourth month I tested positive. I took 2 tests one night, and another test the next morning. Digital tests. All said I was pregnant. At 4 1/2 weeks, I miscarried. I realize that is REALLY early in a pregnancy, but it still was heartbreaking. Then nothing happened the fifth month, but my cycle was all screwed up. We still hadn't told family we were trying. Sixth month came... Tested positive at 5 weeks. Tested positive 3 days after that. Spencer and I were SURE that this one was THE one. We were so excited, coming up with ideas on how we could announce this to our families... Well, sure enough, at 6 1/2 weeks I miscarried. It was painful both physically and emotionally. One of the hardest things I've been through. Finally, the 7 month... I never tested to see if I was pregnant, but my cycle was 41 days long... I don't know if it was an actual miscarriage or not. Anyway, can you understand my frustration? Ugh. It is hard to see others having babies, getting pregnant. I know there are a lot worse situations than mine out there. I get it. I know it could be a lot worse, and I know I should be grateful that I'm not in that boat... Yet. I'm sorry. I feel a lot of frustration though. I am trying to look at it from a different perspective, but it's hard. There isn't anything I want more right now than to start my family...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Love you Kel. Stay strong and keep your chin up :) it'll come.
I am so sorry Kelli. I know first-hand how frustrating it can be, but you stay strong and it will happen when you're not expecting it to.
Kelli,
Just wanted to let you know I love you and think about you all the time. I can't say I know what you're going through but I'm here if you need to talk or vent or cry or just have a girls night of treats and movies. :) Love you TONS!
Whit
I'm so sorry :( that muct be so hard :( remember that I love you and if you need anything let me know!!! even though I'm far away I'm still here.
Kelli,
I am so sorry, that is something that can be so hard to deal with. The Gardner's have a genetic chromosome defect that runs in the family and a bunch of them have had miscarriages because of it.
I just know that God knows what we can handle and whats best for us. He can see the big picture. I realized that when we found out Gavin had Down syndrome.
I hope things go well for you guys.
oh my i didn't even know you guys were trying, that's so sad but i guess the time is just not right yet. but don't worry your day will come you just need to stay positive and have faith in the lord and remember that he knows what he's doing :)
Luv you!!! You always know where to find us! I've been sending good baby vibes your way :)
Post a Comment