Spencer and I have picked up some new hobbies. He learned how to color antlers so they look like their natural color. He eventually wants to learn how to do some taxidermy. I got a sewing machine for my birthday, and made a blanket. It's really small, and was super easy, but I had fun!
My Project:

It turned out okay I guess. I'm looking forward to learning how to do more with my new machine! (I still need to wash it so you can really see the rag-ness to it)
Spencer's Project:
After

Before

I think he did a really good job!
2 comments:
Wow Kel, great job! That blanket is so cute! I would love to start sewing. Spencer should totally go into taxidermy. Those antlers look awesome.
Aw Kell! That is adorable! I love the colors you chose. I can't believe I am so behind on your blog...the updates aren't working on my blog. It said it's been 4 weeks since your last post. I just need to check on here lots so I won't get so behind. =) That is so great that you both have hobbies. Lots of fun!
Post a Comment