Tuesday, May 18, 2010

BBQ-ing On Our BBQ-er

Saturday night we had a date! Yep. I love it when we have something planned, even if it's just to watch a movie together, because then I have something to look forward to! We recently invested in a BBQ. Love it! Last summer we would always say something like, "Man, this meal would've been so much better if we had a BBQ." Ta-da! BBQ we got. So we made some yummy hamburgers. After we ate, we watched the movie, "AVATAR". We even had a "Symphony" chocolate bar for ourselves to eat. Hmmm.... Hamburgers on the grill, Avatar in the player, and chocolate in my hand. Yep! That sounds like the perfect evening to me.



My awesome hubby grilling our meal!


Doesn't that just make your mouth water?

It makes our mouths water!


In our comfy's, with chocolate and movie, ready to go!



2 comments:

Lane, Amanda, and Mason said...

I LOVE BBQ's!! How fun, your so cute Kelli :)

Robison's said...

Glad you got a bbqer. We love ours. Fun night with the hubby. ;)