I've found a new interest... I really like to ride my bike! I've been riding it up the canyon, and it is a great workout. These are some pictures of where I ride.
Wednesday, May 12, 2010
Fun With The Fam/Fun In The Sun
For Mother's day, we headed to Nephi Friday night after Spencer got off of work. We stayed in Nephi that night, and stayed up late chatting with his fam. Then on Saturday, Spencer and and his brother went shed hunting up in the hills by nephi. I stayed at the house with his mom, and she helped me learn to use my new sewing machine (I'm spoiled). When Spencer got back he brought in a huge dead head (pics to come). He was pretty excited about it, because he wants to try do to some taxidermy, and this will help him start his first one. We then just kind of hung out at the house, and then had a bbq for dinner. Yummy stuff! After dinner, we headed up north so I could get my hair done. After I got my hair did, we stayed at my parents house. Then it was mother's day. My dad, Brandon, and Spencer all got up to fix breakfast for everyone. Very sweet of them, and the food was yummy! After church, the rest of the fam came over at 4. The men competed in a salad competition. Each of the men were assigned to make a salad, and then the women would judge who made the best one. The men put in five dollars each, and the winner got the lot of it. My husband took second place! He didn't get any money though. Brandon won. All of the salads were so yummy, we were all impressed!! It was a great weekend, like always!
My grandma was able to come over for mother's day. It was so good to see her, and talk with her. She is a hoot!!! I love her!
Everyone has said a billion times how much Cami and I look alike. So I had to take a pic.
I've found a new interest... I really like to ride my bike! I've been riding it up the canyon, and it is a great workout. These are some pictures of where I ride.
I've found a new interest... I really like to ride my bike! I've been riding it up the canyon, and it is a great workout. These are some pictures of where I ride.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh, and your hair is getting SOO L-O-N-G!!!!
Kelli, I am so sad I didn't see you on Mother's Day. I miss you so stinkin much! First off, I absolutely love your new set up for your blog.. Especially the pic. You are gorgeous. Then, I loved reading how wonderful Mothers Day was at mom & dads. Glad the men jumped in and cooked. Also, the pic of you and Cami, yes you could be sisters! haha, I mean twins! Some pics of Cami totally looks just like you! It is crazy sometimes. And last, I am so glad you found something you love. I would love to go ride my bike in the hills and mtns. It is a beautiful place you are riding at. Hope to see you soon sis. Love you!
Post a Comment