Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Going Private!

Welp, I'm makin the switch again! My blog will be going private on May 6. So if you want an invite, leave me your email! I've decided to go back to private, because there are things I don't want just anyone reading. Nothing big or bad happened that has made me want to switch back, I just am :) Thanks!

6 comments:

Charise said...

I would love to stay on! :] I love reading your posts because we are so alike. It makes me feel good knowing that there are other people out there feeling the same as me and I'm not crazy. I know that we never see each other anymore, but I feel like we're still friends far away!

Tiffany Scholes said...

tiffanyscholes@yahoo.com ;-)

Whitney said...

I definitely want to have exclusive privileges to your blog! :) boyz7_smile@hotmail.com

Kami and Joe said...

kamiwalker8989@gmail.com

Thank you!

Robison's said...

Kell Bell, of course I want an invite! Going private is a good think, I think. I'm gald I did. If you don't have my email, which you should, it is jhbcgrobison@yahoo.com
Also, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! Hope it was a great day for you!!

Brooke said...

i dont know if you are still going private, but here's my email... brookebgardner@hotmail.com