It bothers me when people get Your and You're mixed up. . . Or not even mixed up, they just never use the "you're". That is probably one of my biggest pet peeves about facebook haha. It's just one of those days, ya know?
Spencer is almost done with school (until May)! This is his last week of classes then finals are next week. He is awesome. In May, he'll be taking a May-mester class. Then June he'll start his online class, then in July he starts his last class for the summer. Hooray for school. I'm so glad he's pursuing a career, and is doing so well. But, sometimes it would be nice to have him all to myself and for him to not have to put me off because of homework (not that he does it on purpose, he's just busy). It takes up a lot of his time. He's doing great though, and I'm so proud of him.
My nieces and nephews are the greatest. The stories I hear about them make my day! Like the other day, my nephew Isaac played soccer and his team won. They made three goals, and he made two of those goals! Then my other nephew Brayden had a Birthday, and he got a card in the mail from his aunt Amy, and was so excited that he had to carry the card around all day. Then my other nephew Logan was looking out the window and said to his mom, "I had a vision that truck was coming" As a truck drives by lol! My older brother Jason and his wife Shana had a little baby boy on The 12th. They named him Colton Zac, and he's a cutie! I can't wait to see him in person! And one of my favorite things that one of them said to me was from my little neice Karli... We were leaving a parade last summer, and when we were getting in the car she said, "Kelli is your boyfriend going to ride with you?" Haha. I don't think she understood that Spencer is my husband, and she doesn't see him enough either. They make me happy, and I miss them all the time!
I am so grateful for Relief Society. Every week I am reminded how much I need it. It was definitely divinely placed in our church meetings. I mostly keep to myself during the meetings, but it's comforting to know that there are sisters who feel the same as I do. Yay for the gospel!
Wednesday, April 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh Kelli, I just love you! I love your posts and love that your so upbeat and happy (notice my 'your') =). It drives me nuts about the your and you're too. Brandon does it in his texts and I always tease him about it. Funny. You're such a good aunt and your nieces and nephews love you. It's good that Spencer is getting his schooling done. He's starting out in the right direction.We miss you and hope to see you soon.
I hope Im not the one whos doing the your thing.. Cuz your post made me wonder if your bugged if I put your when it really should be you are you're. YOUR so funny!! YOUR post is funny!! Facebook slang is funny. Wud it bother you if I kept typin like dat? Or like dis? YOUR bugged now huh!? HAHAHAHA ok ok jk..
Anyway, I really enjoy reading your post's that you put on your blog. Kids really are so fun. I love to hear about all the neice's and nephew's too! They all have such different personalities.
Kelli, I LOVE Relief Society too! SOO much!! It really has helped me grow spiritually.
I hope Im not the one whos doing the your thing.. Cuz your post made me wonder if your bugged if I put your when it really should be you are you're. YOUR so funny!! YOUR post is funny!! Facebook slang is funny. Wud it bother you if I kept typin like dat? Or like dis? YOUR bugged now huh!? HAHAHAHA ok ok jk..
Anyway, I really enjoy reading your post's that you put on your blog. Kids really are so fun. I love to hear about all the neice's and nephew's too! They all have such different personalities.
Kelli, I LOVE Relief Society too! SOO much!! It really has helped me grow spiritually.
Post a Comment