Friday, April 9, 2010

Pro-Mo-Tion!

Yes. I got a promotion. I am now CNA trainer. I will train new CNA's when they are hired. I'm excited! I was also told that this title will turn into leader in the coming months. I, along with someone else, will be leaders over halls when we work. Which means, on those days, and days that I train a new CNA, I get a higher rate of pay. Yay :) I have only been working for about 5 months at my job, and it makes me feel good to be picked as a trainer. I'm excited, and looking forward to the challeges it may bring.

3 comments:

Amy said...

YAY!!! Kelli I am so excited for you! Congrats! You deserve the blessings. Love you Kell Bell!

Whitney said...

You rock, Kelli! I seriously am so happy for you! :D

Me said...

Congrats!!! You never mentioned anything last night....lol...That is awesome!