Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Party In St.Geezy!

Well as I have mentioned in a previous post, we went to St. George for a girl's weekend. It was me, my mom, Amy and Kelsie, Steph and Addyson, and Cami. My little sis, Cami, was competing a couple of dances so we made it a girl's weekend. We headed down on Thursday afternoon and stayed til Sunday. My parents have some great neighbors. They let us stay in their beautiful home in St. George, because they are on a mission. So generous of them. When we arrived on Thursday, we bought some groceries, dinner, and then we watched New Moon. Friday, we took our time getting ready (which is so nice every once in a while!), and then headed to the outlet stores. We Bunderson girls love to shop! We shopped for probably 6 hours or so! Lots of shopping. And baby Addy was so good! On Saturday, we did a couple more hours of shopping, and then headed over to the dance competition. Cami was competing two jazz dances. Her first dance was to a song that I danced to a few years ago, and it was a way cute dance! Her next dance was way cute too! She is such a good dancer. All weekend, everyone kept saying how Cami and I look so much alike. A few girls in her dance class even thought we were twins. I'm six years older than her!!! Anyway, then on Saturday night we had some fun chatting and laughing. Sunday morning we headed for Cedar to have some breakfast at IHOP. Such good food. Then they dropped me off at my apt. and headed back to Salt Lake. So sad! It went by so fast, and I miss them already. My sweet husband missed me :) He said he was lonely while I was gone, and for sure knows now that it is not good for man to be alone haha. It is good to be home, but I don't know when I'll see my fam next. I had so much fun, and it went by too fast!




Kelsie and Addy. So cute!

Cami and Shannon. Her dance teacher, and also our cousin.


Cami's dance class.



Mom and Amy

















Haha Addyson wanted to have some of that Mt. Dew!







Shopping!





More Shopping.









2 comments:

Amy said...

I'm so sad it's over already! It was so much fun! We miss you and wish we could see you again this weekend. Have a great Easter and know that we are thinking of you and can't wait to see you.

Robison's said...

Love it! And hat it at the same time.. >:| jk I do wish I could have went though.. Glad you guys had a great time!!