Monday, March 15, 2010

Our Weekend

A select few of our wedding pictures. (I had to take pictures of them in order to get them on here.)



This past weekend, we had two weddings to go to. Spencer's old roommate was married on Friday, and my old roommate was married on Saturday. It was a pretty busy weekend. We arrived Thursday night at my parents house. The next morning, we had an appt. for our wedding video. We still owe money on it (grr...) so we don't have it yet. Then we picked up our wedding album because we were finally able to pay that off. YAY! It turned out so good! I love it. After we picked up the album, I dropped Spencer and Brock off at Wheeler farm because they were in the wedding line and had to get pictures taken. While they did that, I went to lunch with my good friend Abby who only lived down the street from Wheeler's. We ate at Red Robin. It was yummy! Then I picked up the boys. Later, we went to Jeff's and Mckenna's wedding reception. It was so cute! It was carnival themed, and they had all sorts of carnival related things to do. Goldfish, cotton candy, popcorn, sno cones, face painting.... Just adorable. They look so happy together, and we are very happy for them. Spence, Brock, and I decorated their car... Haha it was a lot of fun to do that. We wrote some "naughty" things on the windows, and trashed the inside. Saturday, we had to get up early to make it to the Manti temple for Hilary's wedding. It was a really good ceremony, and those two are so cute together. Spencer's dad was working at the temple, so after the ceremony we did a session then went to lunch with his dad in Ephraim. I'll admit that I slightly miss Ephraim. Not enough to go back haha. When we got back to Nephi, we just relaxed until the reception. Then we went to the reception, and her decorations were way cute as well!! PLUS I got to see my cousin Ashly who I haven't seen in almost two years! We used to be together everyday, but with the directions our lives have gone, it had been a long time since we saw each other. After the reception, some of Spencer's family came over and we had soup and breadsticks (I helped with them, because I want to make them sometime). Good food! We played games, and had a lot of fun. We went to sacrament with his family on Sunday, then headed back to Cedar afterwards. It was a good weekend, and we're happy for the two newly married couples. :)

3 comments:

Robison's said...

Wow, what a WiLd Wedding WEEKEND!! You are gorgeous Kel!! Your pics are amazing! You will love your video when you get it.. Hopefully sooner than later.

A Carnival Theme?! How stinkin cute!! That would be so fun!! Glad you guys were able to go to all your fun wedding festivities!

Glad you got to see Ashly. Love our cousins, but I don't get to see them ever either. Sad. :(

Hope all is well sis!!

Amy said...

It was nice to see you for the 10 minutes I did. Sorry I had to work Friday night...all night. I wish I could have seen you more, but I am so excited for St. George!!! We will have the whole time to chat. Glad you had a great weekend. =]

Jeff and McKenna said...

I was excited to see that you wrote about my carnival reception!! i'm so glad you guys could make it, and that it was you guys that trashed our car and not some of my cousins ha ha :) jeff was so mad about the mess inside, until he found out it was you guys that did it and then he knew he couldn't be mad anymore. it was pretty funny.