I love having days off from work, but at the same time, I get bored. It's not bad when it's only one day off, but this week, I have two days off in a row. So, I'm just going to type, because I have nothing else to do! Haha.
I never do my hair like I used to. It's hard for me to see a point in doing my hair between work, and running... When I do my hair, it's done for maybe two hours, then I just pull it back cause it annoys me. I think all women have joked about shaving their heads, but seriously hair can just be a nuisance. (And I want my hair longer.... I'm just never happy. Haha)
Spencer is a funny man. He L-O-V-E-S to hunt! We went hunting the weekend after we were married. We saw nothing. We hiked everywhere, and didn't see a thing worth aiming at. I was bored. I even left the hunt early. He didn't draw out last year :'( He was so sad. His chances for drawing out for an elk tag this year are pretty high. I hope he does draw out, because I know how bad he wants to shoot his big elk. I'll be taking hunter safety next week. It's going to kinda suck haha. Four days of lecture, 3 hours worth each day, then shooting. I've only been shooting a few times. And those were simple shotguns, not rifles, so I'm a little nervous. Anyway, Spencer is excited that I'm taking the class.
Okay, good news: Spencer has been saying lately that he is looking forward to when we have kids! You have no idea how long I've waited for those words haha. He talks about it quite a bit too, I love it. It's always on my mind. I just wish I was at least to the point where I could be planning for a baby's arrival. I probably sound pathetic, but this is just who I am :) I am not ashamed to say that at almost 21 years old, I want to start our family. I did when we were first married, and my excitement for having a baby has only grown!
Spencer played just about every sport in high school. So, on Saturday we went back to his Alma Mater to watch the Milford Tigers play basketball. They won the game by like 20 pts. Throughout the game, and after the game, people were constantly coming up to Spencer and seeing how he's doing and whatever. Anyway, it was kinda neat to see that even people who knew him when he was in high school respect him as much as people do today. He's very genuine, and I'm one lucky girl!
Thank goodness for nieces and nephews! I love those little rascals so much! Every single one of them. They definitely contribute to my baby hunger. They're so funny, and are always making me smile! They are a big reason why it's so hard for me to only see my family like once a month for a day or so haha. I'm pretty lucky to see my family that often, but it doesn't feel like enough for me.
I miss dancing!!! I miss learning new dances, I miss performing, I miss girl time, and I miss the fun of it all! Growing up, I always wanted to be a dance teacher. I think I would enjoy teaching dance, but I don't know if I'm creative enough to keep it interesting haha. My sis Amy and I have talked about having a joint studio... Maybe that's still an option for the future.... Eh Amy?
I am putting off my run for the day... I should go get it done........... Thanks for reading about my oh so interesting life. Haha. Toodles.
Wednesday, February 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Haha, thanks for the post and i don't think your life is boring at all :)
Well if you are ever bored, feel free to come chill with me :0 I had my last day of work yesterday so i'm just chillin til the baby comes....then you and Spencer need to come visit lots...maybe playing with our baby will continue his desire..haha...
Kel, I loved this post! i don't get to see you hardly at all, so I love to be able to read what you are up to and all your thoughts! Me & You married our men in the wrong month, that is for sure! Jordan is the same way like Spencer.. I am so glad you are running. I am so excited for our half. It will be tons of fun!
I as well usually pull my hair up. I agree, hair is a nuisance.
You are a step closer for kids with Spencer talking about them. YAY!! Hopefully when we have our last, you guys will have your first! ;)
I love dancing too! I really miss it as well.That woul be awesome if you and Am opened a studio. You guys would do awesome!! Love ya sis, and miss you tons!!
Post a Comment